Tuesday 23 February 2016

THE MAGIC OF ART: Canterbury classes.

Blodeuwedd, transferred image and mixed media

I used to be a professional storyteller, going to schools and events and sharing the myths & legends of times past, as well as co-creating stories in the moment. It was exhilarating! Certain tales have stayed with me, their themes resonating with my own inner life. One such is the Welsh legend of Blodeuwedd, made from 9 flowers (mainly tree flowers) who later turns into an owl. Here is some of my art work inspired by this story:


Blodeuwedd II, pastels on paper

Thinking of starting a private art class in Canterbury:
The Magic of Art 

I would offer inspiration in the form of story/poem/images and some technical guidance, if wanted. You bring along whatever materials you'd like to work with  and have fun creating.
Tuesday mornings
8 weeks : 2 and half hours: £100
INTERESTED?

jacquelinesummer@ymail.com
07939 06810